How will SafeAs benefit you?
- Ensure consistency in information delivered to employees and contractors
- Reduce paper based records and spreadsheets
- Track who has undertaken your site induction
- Provide employees and contractors with the safety information they need to know to be safe before entering a site
- Help everyone work safe and return home safe
- Support your responsibilities as a PCBU
Induct contractors at your place or theirs
- Contractors can induct themselves at their place at a time that suits them or at your site
- High quality e-learning on computer, tablet or phone
Fast and effective inductions
- Content that is visually engaging and easy to understand
- Choose scenarios, activities and assessments to develop skill and measure competency
- Help employees and contractors see best practice in action then apply it to the job
- Literacy and numeracy supports
- Complements existing face to face training
More efficiently track and manage inductions
- Centralised collection and storage of data
- System generated reports and certificates
- Measure competency to meet the required standards
- Alerts to notify you when licences, certificates or refreshers are due*
- All inductions recorded should data for legal purposes be needed
* Not available on SafeAs Lite
Wellington International Airport
Wellington International Airport Limited originally contracted MZEE in 2013 to develop a health and safety induction package. Given the success of this package, WIAL Operations has continued to use SafeAs as its preferred online training platform for external agencies, and have developed an additional 4 modules including a pilot briefing module that is accessed globally by corporate jet and airline pilots. The WIAL training modules have now been used by thousands of individuals working or visiting Wellington Airport. Our experience has encouraged others in our industry to use the Safe As platform as well.
The friendly and professional staff at MZEE work closely with us to deliver a project that met our demanding requirements including a high level of customisation.
The SafeAs software platform is really easy to use and we are very pleased with the end product.
Lachlan Thurston | Manager Airport Performance
Wellington International Airport Ltd
“We’ve found the system really beneficial in that contractors can complete the module before arriving on site and it is much easier from a records management perspective than a spreadsheet or lots of paper. Those who have completed the module have not reported any confusion over the process. It’s also going to make our CAA Security audit a lot quicker.”
James Middlewick | Operations Manager
Frequently Asked Questions
What's an active user?
An active user is a current staff member or contractor.
Can employees and contractors get certificates on completion?
What support comes with SafeaAs?
There is an online “How to use SafeAs” that is available for all SafeAs products.
Staff from our North and South Island offices are also available for personal support via email or telephone.
What happens when a person resigns or is no longer needed on the system?
Users you no longer need can be archived. The system will keep their records for three years.